Call us: +1 (303) 791 0072and develop an effective and strategic web presence
Custom web applications
for your business
Google maps integration, E-commerce, Customer listing pages
Go to project details
Accounting Systems / Reporting
Accounting systems can be integrated into your site to take advantage of financial information already on your site. Directly integrating information gathered on your web site with accounting and reporting systems eliminates redundant data entry tasks and minimizes the potential for errors.
Some examples of accoutning reports are:
- Transaction Logs - View the details of online orders. Search by date range, sort orders by category and calculate totals.
- Payment Reports - Enter a date range and generate a breakdown of how payments were processed (Visa, MC, Discover, Gift certificate, Coupons, Check, Refunds etc)
- Commissions - Generate commission totals for sales reps or affiliate partners.
- Billing Statements - Create monthly billing statements for customers with a line of credit.
- Past due notices - Send notices to those customers who have accounts past due.
- Payroll - Create weekly payroll reports for employees.
Linear Method has helped many clients optimize the efficiencies of their internal processes by including common accounting functions into back end secure areas of their site. This allows the organization to run all necessary reports directly from the site where the orders are taken. Since everything we do is customized for each business, we build only the reports and features needed for your organization.
Contact us to learn more about integrating your accouting processes with your website.
«Linear Method has been a great partner for us as we have continued to develop and expand our online presence. We have brought many complicated projects to them and we have always been pleased with the results.»
«Mike has been our developer for more than 5 years. Working with him has been a pleasure because he is a dependable, solid programmer that finds a way to meet all our needs. He goes out of his way to establish a good working relationship with his clients.»